Terms and Conditions
1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
The terms and conditions apply to purchases in the online store www.a-svobodova.cz. The conditions regulate the mutual rights and obligations of the seller and the buyer arising from the purchase of products in the online store www.a-svobodova.cz-eshop.cz.
The seller and operator of this online store is Alena Svobodová, Podolí 165, 664 03 Podolí
All contractual relationships are concluded in accordance with the legal order of the Czech Republic. The relations arising between the seller and the buyer, who is a consumer, i.e. a person who, when concluding and fulfilling a contract, does not act as part of his business or other business activity, are governed by these terms and conditions and also by Act No. 40/1964 Coll., Civil Code, in the wording of later regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Civil Code), in particular its first chapter five and part eight and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as "ZoOS").
2. CONCLUSION OF THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
All offers for the sale of goods placed in the web interface of the store are non-binding and the seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract regarding these goods (all images of the goods are only illustrative and may not correspond to reality).
The purchase contract is considered concluded upon delivery of the binding order confirmation containing all mandatory data of the buyer and its confirmation by the seller.
The buyer's order will be confirmed to the seller by e-mail, in which he will be informed about the receipt of the order for processing. The order becomes binding after its confirmation to the buyer with the date of delivery and other necessary data.
The buyer is entitled to cancel each order until the seller's confirmation of its binding acceptance is delivered to him. The buyer can also do so by phone or e-mail (it is enough to state the name, e-mail and description of the ordered goods). The buyer's order is archived by the seller for the purpose of its successful fulfillment and is not accessible to third parties.
Information about the individual technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract can be seen from the ordering process in the online store, and the buyer has the opportunity to check and possibly correct the order before sending it. By placing an order, the buyer confirms that he has familiarized himself with these terms and conditions and that he agrees with them and understands them without reservation. The buyer is sufficiently informed of these terms and conditions before placing the order and has the opportunity to become familiar with them.
In individual, especially more expensive cases, the seller reserves the right to request confirmation of the order from the buyer, preferably by e-mail or fax based on the order confirmation sent to the buyer, as well as the payment of a financial advance.
3. DELIVERY OF GOODS AND TRANSPORTATION
The goods are considered to have been delivered at the moment of their acceptance by the buyer or at the moment when the buyer refuses to take over the goods ordered without authorization from the seller.
The seller will deliver the ordered products to the buyer as a cash on delivery shipment or after payment by bank transfer in advance via the operator (transport service) GLS, Zásilkovna. (hereinafter referred to as the carrier).
The shipping price varies according to the weight and size of the delivered product and depends on the prices set by the carrier. The delivery time depends on the type of goods ordered and is usually within 5 working days, unless otherwise stated for the product. In the event that some products are not in stock, the seller undertakes to inform the buyer immediately and agree on the next procedure with the buyer.
4. PAYMENT TERMS
The prices listed in the online store are valid at the time of ordering. All prices listed by the seller in this online store are final for the buyer. This provision does not limit the seller's ability to conclude a purchase contract under individually agreed conditions. The price of packaging depends on the quantity and type of goods ordered. The price for transportation by the carrier depends on the choice of the method of delivery of the goods by the buyer and the current prices of the carrier through which the goods will be delivered. The buyer will be informed of the final price of the transport when choosing the method of delivery of the goods before sending the ordered goods. The purchase price and the price for packaging and transportation is payable at the moment of acceptance of the goods by the buyer.
aw from the contract in accordance with § 53, paragraph 7 of the Civil Code, within 14 days from the day of receiving the product, without giving reasons and without any penalty. Goods made to order or goods modified according to the customer's requirements are not subject to the e-shop regime (they are handled by demand).
5. WITHDRAWAL FROM AGREEMENT
The buyer, who is a consumer, has the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with § 53, paragraph 7 of the Civil Code, within 14 days from the day of receiving the product, without giving reasons and without any penalty. Goods made to order or goods modified according to the customer's requirements are not subject to the e-shop regime (they are handled by demand).
Conditions for withdrawing from the contract
1. The buyer is obliged to deliver to the seller's place of business within a legal period of fourteen days from the day of taking over the product his written expression of intention to withdraw from the purchase contract concluded through this online store.
2. When the buyer decides to return the goods without giving a reason within 14 days, he is entitled to have the seller refund him an amount corresponding to the purchase price including the shipping fee, but the buyer pays the postage associated with returning the goods.
3. Please send the goods registered and insured, as we are not responsible for their possible loss on the way to us (recommended does not mean cash on delivery).
4. The shipment with the returned product must contain proof of payment (or other document proving the purchase of the product from the seller) and must be delivered to the seller. The seller is entitled to refuse to accept products returned as a cash on delivery shipment.
5. In case of delivery of damaged or worn or otherwise unrated goods, for example in non-original packaging, you cannot withdraw from the purchase contract and the goods will be returned to you at your expense.
6. The buyer indicates the bank account to which he requests to return the paid purchase price, including the indication of the banking institution. By withdrawing from the contract, the contract expires from the very beginning and the parties are obliged to give each other what they have fulfilled on the basis of it. The purchase price will be returned to the buyer within thirty days from the day the purchase contract is terminated and the ordered product is returned.
6. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SELLER
a) The seller is obliged to fulfill the binding order and deliver the product to the buyer.
b) All personal data provided during the order are confidential.
c) The seller has the right to reject the order if the buyer repeatedly fails to fulfill his obligation to collect the product and pay the purchase price.
d) The seller has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract if the performance becomes impossible, if he does not agree with the buyer on a new performance.
7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER
a) The buyer is obliged to provide correct, complete and true information when filling out the order
b) The buyer is obliged to take over the delivered product and pay the agreed price.
c) In the event that the product, when taken over by the buyer, is in violation of the purchase contract, the buyer has the right to have the seller restore the product to a condition corresponding to the purchase contract free of charge and without undue delay, either by replacing the product or by repairing it, according to the buyer's request ; if such a procedure is not possible, the buyer can demand a reasonable discount on the price of the product or withdraw from the contract. This does not apply if the buyer knew of the breach of the purchase contract before taking over the product or caused the breach of the purchase contract himself.
8. WARRANTY AND CLAIMS
The legal warranty period for products is 24 months. The warranty period begins when the buyer receives the product. If the product is replaced during the warranty period, a new warranty begins.
The out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from the purchase contract is the responsibility of the Czech Trade Inspection, with registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, ID number: 000 20 869, internet address: https://www.coi.cz.
When claiming the warranty, the buyer has:
• in the case of a defect that can be removed, the right to free, proper and timely removal of the defect, the right to exchange a defective product or a defective part, if this is not disproportionate due to the nature of the defect, and if such a procedure is not possible, the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase prices or withdraw from the purchase contract
• in the case of an irreparable defect preventing the proper use of the product, the right to exchange the defective product or withdraw from the purchase contract
• in the case of removable defects occurring in large numbers or repeatedly and preventing the proper use of the product, the right to exchange the defective product or withdraw from the purchase contract
• in the case of other non-removable defects and if the product does not require replacement, the right to a reasonable discount from the purchase price or to withdraw from the purchase contract
The buyer is obliged to prove the conclusion of the purchase contract when making a claim under the statutory warranty, preferably with the help of a proof of purchase.
In the case of a justified complaint, the buyer has the right to compensation for the costs associated with the application of the complaint.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by:
• improper use of goods
• mechanical damage or wear
• using the goods contrary to the seller's instructions
The address for complaints is Podolí 165, 664 03 Podolí or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The buyer is obliged to point out the defects to the seller, either in writing or via e-mail, and at the same time indicate which claim from liability for defects he is seeking against the seller.
The seller informs the buyer about the subsequent procedure for resolving the complaint. Either about the need to send the product back, or about the delivery of a defective or missing part of the product / delivery.
The consumer will be notified of the settlement of the complaint by telephone, if the telephone number is available, otherwise by e-mail or in writing.
The deadline for processing a claim is 30 days from the day the claim was lodged with the seller.
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The seller declares that all personal data are confidential, will be used only to fulfill the purchase contract with the buyer and will not otherwise be published, provided to a third party, etc., with the exception of the situation related to the distribution or payment system related to the ordered goods (communication of name, telephone contacts, delivery address).
2. Personal data, which are provided voluntarily to the buyer and seller for the purpose of fulfilling the order, are collected, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular Act No. 101/2000 Coll. On the protection of personal data in the valid and effective version.